Get in contact with us on our 24/7 telephone line, or visit us at our Municipal offices and we will gladly assist with your concern.
Tel: 021 808 8111 (General)
Tel: 021 808 8215 (Stellenbosch Municipal Services)
Tel: 021 808 8632 (Franschhoek/Dwarsrivier region Municipal Services)
After Hours Services and Emergencies
Tel: 021 808 8890 (week days and over weekends)
Stellenbosch Customer Care Interface
Please visit the Stellenbosch Customer Care Portal to log any service delivery problems or requests by clicking here
What is the Customer Care Interface?
Stellenbosch Municipality uses the Customer Care Interface to assist residents in submitting and tracking their non-emergency service requests – via the web or a mobile device.
Report, any issues such as potholes, illegal dumping, electricity matters, any water or road related matters, etc. by using the Customer Care Interface. Photographs and videos can also be attached to the system/complaint which will assist the Municipality in fast-tracking your complaint/service request.
You will be notified when your service request has been registered, acknowledged and resolved, and you may track existing issues that you have reported.
Please note that the Customer Care Interface is only for non-emergency service requests.
For emergencies such as accidents, fire hazards or law enforcement assistance, please call the Municipality at 021 808 8890.
For municipal accounts, confidential requests or reports, or other queries, please call the Municipality Finance Enquiries at 021 808 8551 or send an email to email@example.com
How do I submit a service request?
- Open / launch the CCI System.
- Proceed as guest
- On the right side of the page, select the required service which is identified by icon and description.
- Submit your service request. (Located at the bottom of the page).
- Select Request and or provide further information to a request not in the drop down and provide further detail.
- Complete your personal details (this is not available to any other member of the public).
- Complete the address of the specific request or select the address from the map.
- Browse a photo on your device related to the specific complaint/service request and upload it should you wish to do so.
- “press” report it” or cancel.
You will shortly receive notification and a system generated reference number.
Note: Customer Care Interface uses Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as the recommended internet browsers that work most effectively when reporting service requests. Please switch to these browsers if you experience any problems.
Town House Complex, Plein Street, Stellenbosch, 7600