IMPORTANT: Stellenbosch Municipality will never contact a service provider to request money for any tender, formal quotations, or quotations.
By order – Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Mr Kevin Carolus
Supply Chain Management (SCM) seeks to:
- Foster recognition, understanding and appreciation of the previously disadvantaged groups;
- Guide the development and implementation of policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management, and;
- Ensure that people of all cultures receive fair and equitable treatment, benefit and protection under policies and practices of the Supply Chain Management.
Please view the Supply Chain Management Policy for detailed information about how the Municipality purchases goods and services.
Do you want to do business with the Stellenbosch Municipality?
You will need to register as a service provider and complete the forms listed below.
- Application to Register on the SCM Database as a Service Provider
- Application for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Grade 1 Registration Form
You will need to complete both forms and submit an original tax clearance certificate issues by the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Click here for SARS VAT information/requirements.